Friday, April 10, 2009

Ashton and Ayden visit the Easter Bunny!

Visiting the Easter Bunny almost slipped our minds! Luckily it just so happened I needed to make a run to the mall today anyway, so we worked in a visit to see our first Easter Bunny! The boys were very enamored by the large bunny and his fur, tie, glasses...well, everything expect for the girl working the camera! Oh, well! At least mommas' boys looked cute! They did great until I tried to pick a pose and package. I just let them stay on his lap and it didn't take them long to realize I was not still standing nearby! I hurriedly picked out a picture and an overpriced portrait package and rushed to calm my worried boys! They did great once I got them calmed down and back in the stroller. They have really become my little shopping buddies during the last few weeks! (We'll see how long this lasts!)



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment