Friday, July 3, 2009

The kindness of strangers...


With the economy today, everyone needs every dollar they earn and wants to make the most from anything they can sell. But, there are those out there that must still believe that what you put into the universe will someday come back to you. While at Riverparks a couple weeks ago a woman approached me, seeing my boys in Bum Genius cloth diapers, and told me she had some Bum Genius diapers that she was not using anymore. She asked me if I "would want them?". She sounded like she was offering them to me for free, but I didn't think that would be the case since this is a popular brand of diapers that has pretty decent resale value. So I asked what she would want for them and she responded with "nothing" and told me she enjoyed seeing people using cloth. I gave her my number and didn't hear anything until late last Wednesday night. She had lost my number and just found it. She volunteered to not only give me the diapers, but deliver them "all the way out" to my house! I was more than excited and grateful when she arrived with 15 Bum Genius pocket diapers and inserts! Remember to put your good out into the universe because you never know when it will come back to you!


Also along the lines of free diapers...I actually won a diaper from the Your Mama Reviews giveaways I wrote about in May. (see post: Cloth Diaper Addiction) This beauty is a Dream Eze All In One diaper in mandarin. I have another that I got used several months ago and I love it, but...this one is sooooo soft! I LOVE new diapers!


Back


Ok...so I tried to get a picture of the softness, but it didn't really come across in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment